Office.com/setup is an initial process that helps you to access all the applications offered by Microsoft Office. This will include download, install, as well as activation of the Office application. For experiencing the error-free setup of Office, you have to follow the processes mentioned below.
How to Download Office?
- Open a web browser on your computer system.
- Move to the Office login window by typing “office.com/myaccount” in the address bar.
- Now, sign in to your Office account providing the associated email address and password.
- Once you reach your account, you will get the subscription that you have purchased. Besides that, you will find the download link.
- Click the download link to begin the process.
- This might take a few minutes to get completed. Hence, wait patiently.
Procedure to Install Office- office.com/setup
- Firstly, you have to access the Downloads folder on your Windows device.
- Then, you have to search for the downloaded setup file of Office. Once you get the setup file, you have to double-click it to open the application.
- Now, a Security Warning pop-up box will display on your screen asking you to run the application on your Windows system. In order to do so, you have to tap the “Run” button.
- Further, a User Account Control pop-up box will also prompt on your screen. In this pop-up box, you have to click the “Yes” tab. This is needed for allowing the application to make the required changes.
- This will begin the installation process of office.com/setup. This might take a few minutes to get completed. Hence, wait patiently for its completion.
- After the successful completion of the process, “You’re all set” window will display on your screen. Now, conclude the process by clicking the “Close” tab.
- First and foremost, open the Downloads folder.
- Further, you are required to locate your office.com/setup file and then double-click it.
- Now, the installation wizard will appear on your screen. Initially, from the welcome window, you have to click the “Continue” tab.
- Then, Office asks you to read the License Agreement document. You must read the whole document carefully. Once you are done with reading, click the “Continue” tab.
- After that, you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the License Agreement. For this, you have to tap the “Agree” button.
- Thereafter, the Office provides you an option to change the installation location, if needed. In order to do so, you have to tap the “Change Installation Location” option. Further, choose the desired location.
- Next, you have to tap the “Install” tab to continue with the office.com/setup process.
- Now, to proceed further, you will be asked to enter the Mac Administrator login credentials. Carefully enter the username and password in the required fields. Then, press the “Install Software” option.
- By doing so, the setup wizard will initiate the process of installing the office.com/setup file.
- Once the process gets completed, you have to click the close tab from the upper-right corner.
How to Activate Office Subscription?
- Open any one the Office application by clicking its icon.
- After that, you are required to sign in to your Office account. For this, provide the email address and password that are linked with Office.
- Then, read the License Agreement document carefully. After reading, the Office wants you to agree with the mentioned terms and conditions by tapping the “Accept” button.
- Now, the Activation Wizard will display on your screen.
- In order to activate your subscription, choose the preferred activation method from the following options.
- Activate over the internet
- Activate by telephone
- However, the Office recommends you to select the “Activate over the internet” option. On selecting this option, you will be asked to provide your Office product key code. Further, follow the on-screen instructions for the successful completion of the process.
- In case you have selected the “Activate by telephone” option. Then, you are advised to follow the on-screen instructions. Else, contact Customer Care for this.