Setup.office.com is an important process that will help you to manage your application and to use it with all its features and offerings. Setting up the application includes downloading, installing and activation. These processes can be fulfilled by following the below-given steps. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully in order to experience an error-free Office setup.
For setup.office.com you first have to purchase the Office product from the official website. After purchase, you can activate and download your Office subscription. For this, follow the processes mentioned below.
- First of all, open a web browser on your system.
- Then, move to the activation window of the Microsoft Office by typing “setup.office.com” in the address bar.
- In the Office activation page, you first have to Sign In to your Office account. For this, click the “Office Login” tab and provide your login credentials.
- In the next window, provide your Office Product Key in the required field. Your product key will be available either on your product card or in the receipt of your Office product.
- After entering the product key, you have to select a country or region and language. For selection, click the inverted triangle and choose the desired option from the drop-down menu.
- Once you are done with the selection, click the “Next” tab.
- This will take you to the Microsoft Account Webpage. This page will contain a download link. Tap the link provided in the Office webpage.
- Now, wait for the successful completion of the download process.
Installation- Setup.office.comAfter activating and downloading, the next step is to install the application. For this, follow the step-by-step procedure given below.
- Firstly, you have to open the Downloads folder or the location where you have saved the downloaded file.
- After that, locate and double-click the downloaded setup file.
- Now, in the Security Warning pop-up box, tap the “Run” button and allow the application to run on your system.
- In the middle of the process, a User Account Control prompt might appear. Click the “Yes” tab and permit the application to make the required changes.
- This will begin the installation process. Wait for the completion of the process.
- After the completion of the installation process, you will get the “You’re all set” window.
- Now, click the “Close” tab and come out of the installation wizard.
- Start the installation process by accessing your Downloads folder.
- In the folder, find your Office setup file and double-click it in order to start the setup.office.com process.
- Now, the welcome window will appear. Click the “Continue” tab to move further.
- In the welcome window, click the “Continue” tab.
- Then, the Office License Agreement window will appear. You are advised to read the whole document and click the “Continue” tab. You will get this tab on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Further, a popup box will appear. In the popup box, click the “Agree” tab in order to accept the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- After this, if required then change the installation location. For this, click the “Change Install Location” option. Then change the location and come to the installation wizard.
- Then, tap the “Install” button and move further with the process.
- Now, you will be asked to provide your Mac Administrator username and password in order to initiate the installation process.
- Enter the credentials and click the “Install Software” tab.
- By doing this, the application will begin to install. This might take a few minutes to get completed. So, wait patiently.
- Once the setup.office.com installation gets completed, you have to click the “Close” tab to come out of the installation wizard.